Winter in one of the havens of Winter sports for excellence
Madonna di Campiglio, thanks to renowned skiing tradition, is considered one of the havens of Winter sports for excellence. The prestigious resort boasts one Ski Area comprising 57 lifts and 150 km of slopes, fully connected with the slopes of Folgarida and Marilleva.
One of the most famous trails is the 3Tre, on which are held several races of the World Cup and you can also ski at night.
The Spinale Hotel, situated directly at the start of the track Schumacher and the Spinale cableway, you can return from a day on the slopes with your skis on.
The ski instructors are at your disposal for individual and group lessons, all levels.
For those who prefer an alternative to skiing, may be led by mountain guides to the peaks of the Brenta, or enjoy skiing on the mountain skiing, snowshoeing or dog sledding husky or skating on the pond in front of Hotel.
- Assistance and support for skipass purchase
- Bilingual Italian-English ski instructor in hotel
- Russian ski instructor in hotel
- Equipment rental with instructor and hotel staff assistance
- Individual/group ski lesson booking service
- Ski School shuttle service for course participants
- Heated ski and boots deposit
- Weekly free tour with ski instructor to explore the slopes
- Heated towel rails in rooms bathrooms for sportswear drying
Summer: for lovers of sports and relaxation
Summer in Madonna di Campiglio offers unforgettable adventures: Rafting, Hydrospeed, Canoeing and Kayaking, Canyoning, Mountain Biking, Quadbiking , Tennis, Archery, Horseback Riding and Paragliding and many other activities for a sporty holiday ! All accompanied by professional instructors and high-level facilities.
For those who prefer tranquility to adrenaline you can golf or enjoy the peaceful walks amongst the magical Dolomites, one of the World Heritage Sites protected by Unesco, admiring the breathtaking scenery and enjoying the flora and fauna of these mountains.